On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- Live Series: Otis Wilkins at Opal Divine’s Austin Grill September 20, 2018
- Beyond the Top 40: Songs of Summer 2018 September 18, 2018
- Live Series: Aaron Stephens at Opal Divine’s Austin Grill August 15, 2018
- Sessions: In Real Life and Maddie Poppe July 27, 2018
- Sound: How to Create an Irresistible Restaurant Music Experience July 25, 2018