On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- Sound: New Age Hip-Hop and the Rise of SoundCloud Artists May 25, 2018
- Concert Recap: Panda Bear at The Mohawk May 15, 2018
- Live Series: The Texas K.G.B. at Opal Divine’s Austin Grill May 10, 2018
- Interview: The Miró Quartet April 20, 2018
- Concert Recap: Hayley Kiyoko at The Observatory North Park April 13, 2018