On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- Interview: Anne Akiko Meyers January 10, 2018
- Best Of: Music Design’s Favorite Discoveries of 2017 December 27, 2017
- Best Of: Music Design’s Favorite Albums of 2017 December 21, 2017
- Best Of: Music Design’s Favorite Songs of 2017 December 19, 2017
- Sound: Why Rap and Hip-Hop Might be Right for Your Brand November 29, 2017