On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- 5 Tips to Navigating a Bad Customer Experience December 17, 2020
- How to Prepare Your Retail and Ecommerce CX Strategies For The Holidays December 17, 2020
- Why The Customer Experience Starts With an Engaged Workforce September 9, 2020
- How To Create Lasting Guest Loyalty with a Multi-sensory Hotel Experience March 6, 2020
- Music Design’s Most Anticipated Releases February 24, 2020