On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- Concert Recap: A R I Z O N A at the Holocene October 13, 2017
- Sight: 4-Point Checklist for Successful Retail Digital Signage October 11, 2017
- Concert Recap: Summer Festivals in Washington, D.C. October 5, 2017
- Spotlight: A Tribute to Tom Petty October 4, 2017
- Concert Recap: SZA at the Roseland Theater October 3, 2017