On September 9th and 10th, the 2017 Eastside Kings Festival, featuring blues, gospel, and jazz acts, took place at various locations and clubs (including Mission Possible, Big Easy, Dozen Street, and Full Circle) in the 12th & Chicon neighborhood of Austin, Texas. Here are photographs by Mark Shapiro.
- Sound: Why Rap and Hip-Hop Might be Right for Your Brand November 29, 2017
- Sound: The 11 Elements of Effective Restaurant Music November 15, 2017
- Interview: Sharon Isbin November 8, 2017
- Concert Recap: Chris Isaak at the Paramount Theatre November 2, 2017
- Sessions: Cody Simpson and The Tide October 26, 2017